Thank you for visiting the homepage of the National Association of Confidential Address Programs (NACAP). NACAP is a membership organization with the mission to strengthen, collaborate, and represent the interests of state confidential address programs across the nation.
- To create greater accessibility and visibility of confidential address programs.
- To build foundations of a common identity, while respecting states individual needs.
- To sustain the health of state confidential address programs through education and advocacy.
- To be the common voice on emerging issues impacting programs.
- To strengthen and support programs.
- To provide education and awareness about confidential address programs.